Sunday, April 11, 2010

WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION! Updated w/ Karl Pentelow section 16/4/10

Weapons of Mass Destruction part 1 and 2 from WC BMX on Vimeo.



I made this video in 2002 and only a few people have ever seen it. I filmed a lot of the Table View, Town and contest stuff but got loads of tapes from Wayne and Buddy and edited it all together to try show a good all round view of Cape Town riding at the time. This video also features a section of Karl Pentalow from my home town of Rushden in the UK who can totaly shred a mini and did the first whip to manual I had ever seen.

Weapons - Alex Groll Cup 2002 from WC BMX on Vimeo.



Above is the second section of Weapons. This is the Alex Groll Comp at Canal Walk. Good times.

Weapons - Random from WC BMX on Vimeo.



Above is the "Random people and places" section with rideing from Table View, Canal walk and some town footage.

Weapons - James Brawn from WC BMX on Vimeo.



Above is my section. "Weapons" started because I was filming and messing around with an edit of myself and then turned into a full video as I got hooked into the editing.

Weapons - Random Dirt from WC BMX on Vimeo.



Here is the dirt section featuring Camos and Gumtrails. Enjoy.

Weapons - Karl Pentelow section. from WC BMX on Vimeo.



I worked, drank, rode and hung out with Karl in 2002 while I was in the UK. Great guy and good rider doing his own thing. Take note that he was riding a old beatup frame with 1in streerer tube and most of the time with a 1pc crank. He was happy and rode better than most. We even cut up my Mongoose Importan frame, that I was using at the time and used it to make gussets on this frame, before I went back to SA.


I'll be uploading a new part every couple of days so check back and have a look at how Cape Town BMX has progressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment