Friday, April 30, 2010

SHOES! I LIKE SHOES!

Yes I do! Mid's and Hightops are by far the best shoes to ride in and offer ankle support that I really like. This with the added advantage of no "ankle bites" makes for a no brainer when it comes to looking at new sneakers. Boogaloos usualy have a good mix of shoes but with their site being down, and me working too hard, I lost track of what they have.

Well today I went to Canal Walk and they have these Osiris in a couple of crazy colours. (More colours HERE) These are around the R1100 mark and look tough as nails. The international BMX team looks like this: Josh Betley, Sean Burns, Rob Darden, Anthony Flores, Ben Hucke, Ryan Nyquist, Miles Rogoish, Darryl Tocco and Marcus Tooker so I feel good about supporting a company that is helping out some of my favorite riders.



Incase you aren't down with Osiris, Boogaloos also has the Nike 6.0's I featured awhile back and also some great Vans!

No comments:

Post a Comment