Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bothasig Banks and abandoned parks

Last weekend we made a little trip out to a spot I haven't been to in ages, the Bothasig banks. These are real fun and abit tricky because you have to watch the traffic during the runup and the landing into the car park. It was so good that we went back this week and got some video clips. You'll see them soon.



This was Jason Batt's first time here and he did these nice tuck no-handers.


Scott Owen is always good to ride with and he did his first 180 bars that day. The one I got on video this weekend is too smooth. I also got footage of Eddie, Savage and Willie all doing some good moves.


On Friday I took my wife out to Houtbay for a scenic drive. I also went around to look at the park that they had there. I say "had" because I don't know where it all went. This used to be an awesome park, even though they were extremely bitchy towards bikes. Maybe if they let bikes in they would have made enough to stay open. It won't be long before these left overs are gone too, so HIT IT WHILE YOU CAN!


We are all off to Stellies tomorrow for abit of riding and filming. Brandon Blight is working on an edit right now and I'm toying with the idea of making some edits too. Anyone want to pimp my computer for me? This this is a heap.

No comments:

Post a Comment