Friday, April 16, 2010

Computers suck, Work rules and SalvoBMX

Sorry that I haven't posted Brandon Blight's "Cape Town BMX" edit but I'm having problems with Vimeo at the moment. Really sucks that it takes about 25mins to get to 25% and then hangs. It's a realy good edit and I think everyone will enjoy it.

In other news I got some sample Piv posts this week in Alloy or Carbon wrapped alloy and they are very well priced. I'm trying to get some imported but the min quantities are huge. If you know another 299 riders that would like these, then let me know.



This is the Carbon wrapped alloy post and it's about 15% lighter than just alloy. If you see me out riding, take a closer look. Yes, I run my seat high. Function > Fashion.

Check out http://salvobmx.blogspot.com for some good images of the frames they are making. I'm helping them with some parts for the race bikes like cranksets and I'll also be riding a slightly custom version of their "Freestyle" frame that Malcolm is designing. It'll still be a little while but I'm AMPED to support Toby and Gerry with the project.

Here's a quick "copy and paste" from Mike Aitken's interview on the FitBikeCo site:

FBC: Through your travels and contests, what was the most memorable and why?

Aitken: South Africa, I never thought a two wheeler would take me across the country, let alone across the world. It is amazing riding wise & such a different culture, the riders kick ass too! The Riot!

No comments:

Post a Comment