Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Stuff 2

We'll, I got a new frame from Giant during the week and I am having a great time on it. It really feels good. The geometry is perfect for me. I send in this photo of me doing this hop to smith on an angled bank, to Giant's BMX division and Chris Arriage ran it on the blog. Click to see the full image. Photo: Donovan.



We also had a mini premier of the new "Via the backroads" dvd at my place this week. Real good DVD which is centered around a month long roadtrip through SA, Swaziland and Mozambique all via the backroads and searching for spots and things that have never been skated or ridden by bikes before. Lots of good skating and BMX trickery in this one.


This morning a whole bunch of riders came through to the Gen-X park in Parklands. This is a realy fun, laid back park with a bit of stuff for every type of rider. The bowls are busy getting repaired but still saw some action. With guys like Savage, Clemie, Scott, Josh, Zane and returning riders like Donovan and Grant in the mix, you know it's going to be fun. Here's some shots by James (me) and Josh.

Scott - Photo: James

Savage - Photo: Josh

Oscar Hirschfeld - Photo: James


James - Photo: Josh

Clemie - Photo: James

No comments:

Post a Comment