Monday, December 14, 2009

Son Skate BMX Photo's.

Once again, I forgot to chage my camera. Here's a couple shots.

Werner Mathee - on form again. I hope he gets hooked up soon because he's got the drive and really wants to be good. I look forward to great things from this kid.

Malcolm is always a treat to watch. Here's a nice table out of the new vert quarter and also a footjam on the thing too.
Savage was doing these on the vert quarter too. I've tried handplants in the Gen-X bowl but could never get it. After watching Stephen abit, i think I know how they work.

ToeFu's (Toe Fufanu) look good and Savage has them on lock.

I don't know who won the comp. Malcom left straight away and Wayne, Savage, Brendan and myself went riding down the road. I left just before Best Trick started but heard that Wayne did a giant 180 wallride to 180 in over the spox. He always delivers. If anyone does know the results leave them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment