Sunday, July 18, 2010

Langebaan update!

So I missioned up to Langebaan this Sat only to find that the place was getting painted. Who paints a park on the most popular day of the week is beyond me. Numorous cars pulled up when I was there and losts of wheelspinning and comments were heard from people leaving again.

I must say that this is the most creative design that I have seen in Cape Town. I've seen "plaza" designs in DVD's and magazines but to see one in real life got my creative juices flowing. I really can't wait to ride this place. Well done to the designers and the construction guys who made it. It's top notch.


Here' the new tombstone in the bowl.


I did hear one of the foremen complaining about a BMXer who gave him some back chat the other day and told him to F-off, and I'm not too happy about that. If you go there and get cocky with people, you are just making it worse for the next BMXer who rolls up. Not alot of people like bikes and if you're going to go around making more enemies, one of your enemies is going to be me. Respect the park, respect the other skaters, riders and locals and don't piss anyone off!

2 comments: