Sunday, March 14, 2010

Update!

Ok so I'm off to this tomorrow and I'll be trying to update the blog with some spy and insider photo's during week.


This is the biggest bike show in the world and will be showcasing bikes and parts from all the major players in the cycle industry. This is where you find out who makes what parts for who and what's really behind all the different brands. This should be really interesting. Thanks to Dragons Sports for the fully paid trip.

In other news, there are at least two video projects in the works and we got some good clips and crashes today at N1 City. A BIG thanks to everyone for a good ride today.

When I get back I'll be organizing a massive park ride at the Mitchells Plein park. Loads of rails, ledges, hips and quarters. Def gunna be fun. More info soon.

I've got a plane to catch. Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment