Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Don't forget..........

Vertically Insane comp at The Shed on the 10th. Should be good with the new setup. SEE YOU ALL THERE.

ALSO...... I'm thinking of calling quits on this blog. I'm only going to keep it going if the riders want it. I've been slacking and I would rahter do something proper or nothing at all. Let me know. I've been running the Dragons Sports blog at http://dragons.blogspot.com and it's taking most of my "online time".

In other news, I sent in a question to Sunday! bikes rider Kurt Rasmusson and he answered it in the new RideBMX mag.


Name dropper? hahaha.

1 comment:

  1. ahoy James, i say keep the blog man, i enjoy reading up on it regularly an u do a good job in informing okes whats happening around the local bmx scene!hope u find the time dude!
    thanks Killian

    ReplyDelete